Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Dream Come True

Yesterday was the best day EVER... ok not ever, but it was just what I needed.

Yesterday morning I researched where we were going to stay for the next two nights and some things to do in and around Paris (our next major city).

Andrew sewed Canadian flags onto our backpacks (twice, because the first time you could see the white thread). We were sick of people assuming that we were American.

Then for our afternoon getaway Andrew and I went to the Dunnes grocery store and we got chocolate chip muffins and we came back and watched Glee. This lead to a discussion where Andrew informed me that he was a part of Notre Dame's High School Glee club. When I told him he could never get into a glee club he proceeded to show me some of his moves (I believe he was singing Sweet Caroline). 


(I'm actually surprised how well these pictures turned out considering I was laughing so hard I was crying.)

4 comments:

  1. Go Andrew...Go Andrew...

    A picture truly is worth a thousand words!
    One more sleep and we'll be on our way - can't wait.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is HILARIOUS!! I read it while I was waiting in the passport office and everyone started looking at me because I actually laughed out loud! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a video of Andrew singing and dancing to Sweet Caroline, a picture isn't quite good enough. Or maybe a real life rendition when you guys return. Consider this my special request for the renewal of the vows party next year, then you'll have lots of time to practise Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just caught up on your blog and posted a comment but it did not go through I am afraid. I think the only way to post you a comment is to select the "anonymous" profile like I used when I sent Grandma's message.
    I enjoyed your last few blogs and photos tremendously. Your horse pictures are awesome... Great camera, great photographer! Now those pictures of Andrew singing like a gleek had me laughing my head off as well because I could just picture him and hear him... Flashback to Grandma's house where he was a singing a tune for us all.
    I bet you will be excited to see Pat and Jack TODAY! I envy you all ... you are going to have a great time and I am stuck here in Red Deer with BRIAN!
    Got to go. Take care and I will be looking forward to your next post.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails